It's been a while since my last post here. The last few months have been chaotic to say the least. I've joined SDC Rhythm XP -- a huge step up in the 4-way formation skydiving circuit. It's been a real pleasure stepping into Rhythm's community at Skydive Sebastian and Paraclete XP; can't wait to get to Skydive Chicago! Thank you for your support!
The learning curve has been tremendous:
- Flying at a faster pace with more precision and power: more looking, more preloading, more stopping, cleaner block builds and inters, tighter levels control.
- Studying block technique in more detail than ever before.
- Flying with rigs in the tunnel: feels like flying the hill!
- Eating well, sleeping well and maintaining fitness while spending a lot more time away from home.
- Generally cramming more and more into a 24 hour day.
I hope to keep you more up-to-date in the coming months. Stay tuned!